Books are true treasures of wise men off the world. We have a fully automated and furnished library of large number of books on various topics and subjects to ensure that it flourishes the young minds into self enlightenment. Our GyanSagar contains educational books and encyclopedias, newspapers, magazines, journals, science bulletins and periodicals that can answer intellectual, spiritual, emotional and technological queries of any kind by a child.
The library provides to he students with their first chance to use and enjoy a library. The school has a well-resourced library with books, periodicals and a variety of other resources that can be used for research, reference and new learning. Reading is encouraged in students at a very young age, as an independent way to learn and gain knowledge. Library is also used for literature promotion and language support. The library also supports the archiving of the school's various learning resources and records. Our school library has plenty of books, encyclopedias, picture books, activity books, dictionaries. The library has books on literature in Hindi and English. We have around 20,500 books in our library for varied age groups.
Facilities of our library:
* The room is well ventilated and the natural light and air circulation is ample is make a cosy atmosphere for the children to sit and read.
* The interior of the library have been designed with a view of making it modern and student friendly.
* There is a seating capacity of 100 children in the library.
* Students from 1st to 12th standard visit the library.
* The library follows an open access system. The books are classified and shelved according to the Dewey decimal classification as follows:
* The school has subscribed to 21 periodicals currently.
* Discover India Science Reporter Children's world.
* Reader's Digest (English)
* Champak (Eng) Business India Sanctuary Asia Club.
* Pc Quest School Planet Champak (Hin).
* National Geographic Wisdom Children's Digest.
* Chandamana and Superkidz India Geo Junior.
No Birthday Today
News & Update
Thought of the Day
Happy people plan actions, they don't plan results.