Mathematics is an important part of everyone’s life. All individuals require basic mathematical knowledge and skills in their daily lives. Keeping this in mind, Atmiya Vidyapeeth in Mathematics lab, endeavors to create an appreciation for the ‘poetry of logical ideas’ called Mathematics. The larger objective of the Maths Lab is to enable the students to realize and appreciate the pervasive use of Mathematics in the real world.It provides an opportunity to the students to understand and internalize the basic mathematical concepts through concrete objects and situations. It provides greater scope for individual participation in the process of learning and becoming autonomous learners.
The Mathematics Lab activities aim to:
* Develop mathematical mind and skills in students
* Increase students' enjoyment in learning and using mathematics
* Raise students' appreciation of the diversity of mathematics and its
* Learn the applications of theory & formula in real life salvations
Simeon Poisson says ‘Life is good for only two things, discovering Mathematics and teaching Mathematics’.
MANN NARESH FOFINDI [STD.-5(A)]
22 Feb 2019
* # Happy Birthday To You # *
Yashraj Verma [Std.-7(C)]
22 Feb 2019
* # Many Many Happy Returns of The Day # *
News & Update
Thought of the Day
You may be whatever you resolve to be. Determine to be something in the world, and you will be something. "I cannot," never accomplished anything; "I will try," has wrought wonders.